What's coming next?
Watch some of our past peformances
Our ongoing projects
Bach to the Bush Tour of regional and rural NSW
Our 'Bach to the Bush Tour' provides a chance for communities devastated by bushfires in late 2019 to come together for a fun, social celebration.
While Covid 19 delayed us for a while, the tour finally kicked off with two shows in Bobin and Taree in North Coast NSW - a double bill of J.S. Bach's 'Coffee Cantata' and excerpts from Peer Gynt. In September we go to two more towns - Gloucester and Forster/Tuncurry- and reprise the Double Trouble double bill featuring the Coffee Cantata again and Mozart's early opera Bastien and Bastienna.
Our major upcoming project
Peer Gynt - Norway Down Under
It is a retelling of the Norwegian folk tale about the notorious braggart poet in fantasy world of trolls and mythical creatures. Modern audiences will find relevance in its themes of hubris, lies and fake news.
ways to join the community
♥ Suggest someone for our Social Inclusion Program. It provides creative opportunities for people who might otherwise be excluded or marginalised through disability or disadvantage.
♥ Become a mentor or mentee. We particularly welcome skilled, creative, arts practitioners, perhaps retired, Super Citizens who are willing to act as mentors.
♥ Get a gig. Our productions provide work opportunities for professional musicians, singers, and actors.
Endangered Productions creates inclusive musical events with voices, instruments and heart.
The team's past productions include:
- Double Trouble - a Mozart and Bach tribute in Sydney
- Bach's Coffee Cantata which travelled to Bobin as part of our Bach to Bush Tour or regional areas.
- Nordic Noir celebrated all things Norwegian - including a world-premiere one-act play (Virus - A Fugue) and dance-and-songs Peer Gynt tasters.
- Yeomen of the Guard and The Beggars Opera in collaboration with FAMS Theatre Company.
- Trial by Jury with the Loosely Woven Troupe.