What's coming next?
2022 is the year for Peer Gynt
Our major performance is coming in June!
We've been developing and rehearsing it for some time (both the Nordic Noir and Bach to the Bush contained 'musical tasters') and now we are full steam ahead for several performances of the whole work in mid-2022.
Modern audiences will find this retelling of the Norwegian folk tale about the notorious braggart poet startlingly relevant, with its themes of hubris, lies and fake news. The work also provides scope for inventive and spellbinding interpretations of faraway places and Peer's fantasy world of trolls and mythical creatures.
We look forward to bringing it to you!
Watch some of our past peformances
ways to join the community
♥ Suggest someone for our Social Inclusion Program. It provides creative opportunities for people who might otherwise be excluded or marginalised through disability or disadvantage.
♥ Become a mentor or mentee. We particularly welcome skilled, creative, arts practitioners, perhaps retired, Super Citizens who are willing to act as mentors.
♥ Get a gig. Our productions provide work opportunities for professional musicians, singers, and actors.
Endangered Productions creates inclusive musical events with voices, instruments and heart.
The team's past productions include:
- Double Trouble - a Mozart and Bach tribute in Sydney
- Bach's Coffee Cantata which travelled to Bobin as part of our Bach to Bush Tour of regional areas.
- Nordic Noir celebrated all things Norwegian - including a world-premiere one-act play (Virus - A Fugue) and dance-and-songs Peer Gynt tasters.
- Yeomen of the Guard and The Beggars Opera in collaboration with FAMS Theatre Company.
- Trial by Jury with the Loosely Woven Troupe.