Why Endangered Productions exists
write a good dissertationВ https://www.texaskidneycare.com/takecare/is-it-safe-to-take-viagra-with-amlodipine/120/ short essay on our universe custom research papers review outline of a research paper professional dissertation methodology writers service ca go to site write critical analysis research paper online pharmancy viagra es de venta libre https://recyclesmartma.org/physician/cialis-problemi-agli-occhi/91/ my father essay writing lowest price for 20 mg of levitra go buy tadacip review https://www.go-gba.org/15842-research-paper-topics-us-history/ mid term break analysis essays https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/top-movie-review-editing-services-for-college/16/ scade il brevetto del viagra sample essay my school follow link click https://rainierfruit.com/order-cialis-in-south-africa/ drug online viagra cheap cv writer site au essay writing on education efectos secundarios cialis largo plazo funny narrative essays dissertation proposal help sample writeup https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/literature-review-examples/26/ source Endangered Productions presents neglected music theatre treasures in intimate, innovative productions. Our not-for-profit, professional theatre company aims to share our decades of experience in performance with others who want to learn.
Specifically, Endangered Productions aims to:
- Present rarely-performed music theatre works in respectful, innovative productions that enrich and educate our community
- Ensure the original intent and social relevance of the creator/s is respected and realised using contemporary interpretations that are enjoyable and accessible for modern audiences
- Support professional artists by providing opportunities for engagement in high standard, creatively respectful music theatre productions
- Provide opportunities for mature adults to realise their aspirations and develop talents beyond their original career boundaries
- Provide an environment where mature members of our community share their skills and knowledge with marginalised members of the community
- Recognise, nurture and utilise the abilities of marginalised members of the community.
Our productions are respectful interpretations of the creator’s original intention with an eye to contemporary relevance.
We set the highest standards and will engage professional actors and musicians to complement our talented amateurs.
Our past success proves our productions are accessible and enjoyable for modern audiences.
Our Social Inclusion Program also offers creative opportunities for people with intellectual or physical disabilities, mental health problems or who are socially isolated. You can be part of our valuable community.
One of our aims is to pass on skills from experienced to those wanting to learn. We have the veteran talent in performance, stage craft, music, dance, and arts administration in our team.
Our past productions used mentors to develop the skills of new performers and behind-the-scenes helpers. For example, The Beggar’s Opera saw talented singers with little acting experience become assured, convincing on-stage characters.
Want to be involved?
We welcome all kinds of volunteers. There are opportunities for volunteers to learn and share skills our upcoming production of Peer Gynt. We particularly welcome skilled creative, perhaps retired, Super Citizens who are willing to act as mentors.
Our productions will also provide work opportunities for professional musicians, singers, and actors.
We love sponsors. By becoming a private or corporate sponsor you will contribute to the creation of quality, accessible music theatre in Sydney. Contact us and we will get back to you directly about our upcoming production of Peer Gynt.