the small print
endangered productions abn: 42 261 204 855
Refund Policy and terms and conditions
Events and Tickets
The following terms and conditions will help all patrons to enjoy the event for which tickets have been purchased. Tickets entitle the holder to attend the event at the date, time and location stated on the front of the ticket and/or selected at the time of purchase through official sales channels. By purchasing a ticket the buyer and/or the holder agrees to the following:
1. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all details are correct at the time of purchase especially the event name, date, time and location. The ticket may not be exchanged, refunded or returned except in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
2. Tickets purchased from third party resale sites may not gain you entry to an event, as we cannot guarantee that the ticket/s will be valid.
3. The right is reserved to vary an advertised program and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and content as necessary.
4. The right of admission is reserved, including where entry is delayed for late arrivals, refused or where a customer is asked to leave the premises.
5. Entry may be refused to persons bringing and consuming food or alcohol to a venue. Only food and alcohol purchased at a venue may be consumed there.
6. The recording of an event using any device is prohibited unless otherwise advised.
Due to the nature of charity donations, refunds are given at the discretion of our management. Please make sure that the amount you enter is the amount you wish to give. In the event of an incorrect amount being entered, or if the donation is made accidently or there is an extremely unusual circumstance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review the request and respond. We will refund if there was a system error with the donation processing. If a donation is refunded, the associated tax receipt is no longer truthful so it should be shredded and destroyed.
Endangered Productions respect our customers' right to the privacy of their personal information. We have policies and procedures to ensure that all personal information, no matter how or where it is obtained, is handled sensitively, securely, and in accordance with the National Privacy Principles
What personal information do we collect and store?
So that we can provide services to you, we may ask for personal details such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. Examples of where we may need these details are subscription to our mailing list, fund-raising and competitions. Privacy law requires us to collect personal information about you only if it is reasonable and practical to do so.
Endangered Productions takes measures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration. We also take measures to destroy personal information when it is no longer required.
Generally, you have no obligation to provide any information requested by us. If you choose to withhold requested information however, we may not be able to provide you with the services that depend on the collection of that information.
How is your personal information used?
The personal information that we ask for is generally used to provide services to you. For example, for a credit card transaction we need your card number, and for a competition we need your contact details so we can contact you if you win.
We may also use your personal information in other ways to provide you with superior service. This may include using your personal information to advise you of new productions if you have subscribed to our mailing list, or to contact you again if you have used our services previously, to see if we can again provide those services to you. We do not send information to you other than for the main purpose for which we have collected your personal details.
We do not provide your details to other organisations for any purpose.
Access to your personal information
We will provide you with access to any of your personal information we hold (except in the limited circumstances recognised by privacy law).
Please email us at email@example.com if you:
- Require access to your personal information
- Need to update your information, so we can make the change (eg. if you change your address).
ways to join our community
Suggest someone for our Social Inclusion Program. It provides creative opportunities for people who might otherwise be excluded or marginalised through disability or disadvantage.
Become a mentor or mentee. We particularly welcome skilled, creative, arts practitioners, perhaps retired, Super Citizens who are willing to act as mentors.
Get a paid gig. Our productions provide work opportunities for professional musicians, singers, and actors.